Mask Type: Homemade
This mask is great exfoliate and moisturizing. Though it’s a bit of a messy process, it’s great to use as a face mask, lip mask or body scrub. If you’re looking for super soft skin, this mask is it.
What you need:
• 1/2 cup of brown sugar
• 1/2 cup of honey
• 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
How to use:
1. Mix the ingredients in a bowl
2. Apply mask & gently massage for 5 minutes
3. Let it sit for another 15 minutes
• Twice a week (for face and/or lips)
Pros: It made my skin feel baby smooth and plus the scrub smelled so good.
Cons: It was very messy, I’d probably apply this scrub to my lips more often than my face.
What did you think of this mask?
*This was not endorsed nor did we receive any compensation/free product for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own*