Hey babes! Welcome back to the second week of Mask Monday’s Chit Chat.
As you can tell by the title, today I’ll be sharing ways we can all contribute to help save the planet.
I’ll also be sharing this week’s mask which is homemade to eliminate the packaging, fuel in driving to the store and the ability to use natural products from home.
Below will be 20 ways to help save the planet.
20 Ways To Help Save The Planet:
- Volunteer to clean-up parks and beaches
- Use reusable straws
- Plant a tree
- Use biodegradable utensils
- Use reusable shopping bags
- Eat less meat & dairy products
- Use matches over lighters
- Switch to online billing
- Turn off the water when brushing your teeth
- Recycle, recycle, recycle
- Eat less packaged foods
- Only wash full loads of laundry in cold water
- Turn off the water while shampooing your hair
- When possible walk, bike or take public transportation
- Bring your own mug/cup/glass to be filled
- Turn off lights when you’re not in the room
- Unplug your electronics at night
- Use cloth napkin instead of paper napkin
- Use bar soaps instead of containers
- Use energy efficient light bulbs
Check out the face mask I used this week, here.
In what ways will you contribute to help our planet?
*This was not endorsed nor did we receive any compensation/free product for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own*